Friday 18 November 2011

What I have done today...


...well...I first of all I made myself a guide sheet, so I could make my animation along these guide lines, thus allowing me to plan out my animation and make the drawings easier to follow. I made 24 pictures in total, but unfortunately my ball bounces backwards...but that's ok I can tell people thats it's a magic ball that can bounce itself. I have also worked the equipment to make the animation, the first step was to open stop motion pro V7, then press file and then press new project, name it, and give it a shot name, then press the button with an image of a camera on it to take the picture, but before you must go on 'advanced settings' on the side tool bar and change the picture takeage to 2 frames per second, then you take a picture of each piece of paper, then click file, 'make movie' and change the video settings to Quicktime MOV and press ok, then I saved it and uploaded to my blog.

























No comments:

Post a Comment