Friday 25 November 2011

an update on my acheivements of today....

....first of all I edited my original 2-D drawings and I added more features, like I made the balls bottom jaw fall off as it hits the ground and I made his facial expressions change as he fell to the floor, realising his imment fate and of course I added more blood. Then I made a pleistocene (sorry if its spelt wrong no one knew how to spell it and that is what word's spell check told me) ball and I made it bounce using the stretch and squash technique to create the illusion of it hitting the floor and bouncing (and as it hit the floor I made blood come out of it and I aslo made it tear apart at the end) to have a better effect and make it look good. And I used the same software, which was stop motion pro V7, and the same steps to make both the 2-D and 3-D videos, edited where and when I neede to to have the maximum effect and sleekness for each. But I didn't turn the lights on when I did the first 2-D recording, so I recorded it again hence the better quality second-half to my animation.

No comments:

Post a Comment