Friday 29 June 2012

Evaluation of our presentation for the Aviva company

Personally, I think I could of done much better, I didn't speak as much as I could of because my nerves got the better of me, making me collapse when the time came to present. Although in my mind I knew I could do it, but if I would of had a practice before hand, and with a few less people in front of me, because going from about 8 people to over 30 is a bit of a big jump for me, I'm not used to speaking to big crowds, but with more practice, slowly I will improve. But I hope that next time I will be better prepared, on the other hand, even though I was terrified I still forced myself to speak a little, but one of our team members, kept speaking for me, which put me off, but hopefully I will be better next time, more practice will help me. But overall, as a group, I think we did well, we pushed through our technical problems, the computer locked itself, and none of us are confident speakers, but we still forced oursevles to do it, so in some ways I am proud, but in other ways, I wish we pushed ourselves a bit harder. So next time we have to do this, I will make sure we practice and have a better chance of getting this right.

No comments:

Post a Comment