Friday 16 March 2012

New vid

This is our re-make for our other appauling video, which I am ashamed of and now wish I was dead, ahem, but moving away from that, our newest video is appropriate and we used my 'bloggie' named Kudari to film this due to the lack of cameras because of the people who used them before us, but we all had a huge moment of not being able to have ideas for about an hour, then we quickly got our video finished to a slightly better quuality, but I was the 'surpriser' and my job was to surprise Ben, I edited it using adobe premiere elements, as usual, changed it to quicktime and uploaded it. Overall I am happier with this outcome, I enjoyed scaring Ben, I think our idea went better with the theme, we all had better roles, it was easier because of the smaller group and we all knew what we were doing, unlike before where there was one who didn't have a clue (not mentioning names). And, well, overall I am pleased with the result, but like all my other projects I don't think my input was good, I should of done a lot more, and I should put more effort in and try harder, because even though Ben failed to scare me, I failed to make a contribution and should not be allowed on the course anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment